(This contest has ended.)
Think inside the box: a power tool, aftershave, a nice shirt, a tie.
Father’s Day is Sunday, June 15, and this year we suggest thinking outside the box. Make Dad the star with the woman of his dreams (Mom) in a personalized romance novel. Better yet, win him one in YourNovel.com’s Make Dad a Hero Contest.
Some of you are thinking: Dad reading a romance novel? No way! Well, when he sees the book and finds out he’s the hero saving his heroine and doing some pretty wild and crazy things in the process, he’ll want to keep turning the pages to find out what he’s doing next.
YourNovel.com has 50-some books come in exotic settings like Tahiti, Jamaica, England, Rome, Africa, the Caribbean, cruise ships, a dude ranch, a ski resort, Alaska, and Key West. Each comes in “wild” or “mild” versions where any couple – think Dad and his special lady – become the stars when 26 bits of information like names, eye and hair color, make of car he drives, best friends, favorite color, favorite music, radio station and more are inserted into the pages of the book.
For the Make Dad a Hero Contest., we have chosen three books, and if you win the contest, you tell us which one you think Dad would like, and we’ll give you a gift card code to cover it and regular shipping, a $56.95 value:
1. Sandhills Fore-Play, our golf fantasy book;
2. Rome: Diamonds, Danger and Desire, where he’s kind of a 007 secret agent; or
3. Missed Tryst, where Dad and his Honey run the Gal and Guy Private Eye Agency.
Click on any of them to read more about the book.
If you know a Dad, or Grandpa, or special man in your life who has kids, enter our Make Dad a Hero Contest and win a book to give to make that special father the hero in his own personalized book.
Here are the rules to WIN IT:
- No purchase is necessary.
- You must supply your name, email address, and follow us on our Twitter accounts (if you already follow us, you can enter anyway).
- Only one entry per email address.
- The contest is open to U.S. and Canada entries only.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- One winner will be chosen at random thru the Giveaway Tools.
- This contest ends June 6, 2014, at 11:59 PM, EST, and the winner will be notified within 48 hours.
- The winner will be contacted by email and announced on our blog.
- The winner will be given a Gift Card Code good for their choice of one of the three books offered in the contest within 48 hours from when the contest has ended.
- The Gift Card Code will expire one year from the date issued.
- Gift Card Codes have no cash value; only redemption value on the YourNovel.com site.
- All entries become the property of YourNovel.com and may be posted in full or in part on our website, blog, Facebook, or Twitter pages.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
The closing date for entries is June 6, 2014. Enter Now!
Susan Moates was the winner of this contest.
Happy Father’s Day!
Keep the love alive
Fletcher and Kathy