(This contest has ended.)
June is the month of weddings and anniversaries. Chances are, you have already been to at least one wedding or have sent out one anniversary gift or card.
There are dozens of reasons why our books make great year-round gifts, but this time of year, they are particularly appropriate as one-of-a-kind, memorable gifts, the kind that the happy couple will keep for years and will always remember you for giving it to them. And although they are more expensive, the hardbacks with photo added really pop.
To celebrate this month of love and matrimony, YourNovel.com is giving away a free paperback romance novel of your choice from our 50+ current titles. No purchase is necessary and entering is easy. Your will find the complete rules for YourNovel.com’s Wedding Giveaway at the bottom of this page, but to enter to win, use this form:
This contest was won by Mihaela Day. Congratulations. We know you’ll love your free paperback.
Here are 10 reasons why YourNovel.com’s personalized romance novels make great gifts in June:
- 1. Wedding gift – monogrammed towel sets are fine, but how about a personalized keepsake of starring in your own romance novel? For many brides, when she reads the first page of the book, it’s the first time she sees her “new-name” in print.
- 2. Anniversary gift – with June being the traditional “wedding month,” imagine how many anniversaries there are (parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, in-laws, friends, and don’t forget yourself) and consider how difficult it is to come up with a new, unique gift idea – especially for couples who’ve been together for decades.
- 3. Paper is the traditional first-year anniversary gift – forget the customized stationary, give them a book where they are the stars.
- 4. Bridal shower – imagine how embarrassed the bride will be when you read aloud the “sexy” parts in her romantic adventure.
- 5. Bachelorette party – OK, so maybe a male stripper is better for some, but for others, titillating but tasteful is the way to go.
- 6. Bridesmaids’ gifts – always a bridesmaid and never a bride? Set her up with a little action-packed romance of her own.
- 7. Honeymoon gift – it’s unlikely you can afford to send the newlyweds on a $5,000 cruise, but you can put them in one of our cruise books for around $50.
- 8. Honeymoon reading – of course, they’ll have plenty of under-the-covers action on their honeymoon, but they have to come up for air sometime. Reading about themselves between the covers of a wild and crazy adventure romance novel makes for a fun respite.
- 9. Know thy bride – if she’s a reader, envision her surprise when she reads about herself in a book starring her and her new hubby.
- 10. Kindle the newlyweds – our ebooks can be emailed anywhere in the world – pull an ultimate surprise by electronically sending one starring the happy couple to her email address while they are at their honeymoon destination – to be open and read in celebration of their life together.
With each of the ten, remember that you will be remembered for years to come as the couple celebrate their special day.
Here are the rules to enter and win YourNovel.com’s Wedding Giveaway:
- No purchase is necessary.
- You must supply your name, email address, and follow us on at least one Twitter accounts (if you already follow us, you can enter anyway). Each follow is counted as one entry, and if you retweet, you will get another.
- Only those entries for one email address.
- The contest is open to U.S. and Canada entries only.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- One winner will be chosen at random thru the Giveaway Tools.
- This contest ends June 30, 2014, at 11:59 PM, EST, and the winner will be notified within 48 hours.
- The winner will be contacted by email and announced on our blog.
- The winner will be given a Gift Card Code good for their choice of any one plain paperback book on the YourNovel.com site within 48 hours from when the contest has ended.
- The Gift Card Code will expire one year from the date issued.
- Gift Card Codes have no cash value; only redemption value on the YourNovel.com site.
- All entries become the property of YourNovel.com and may be posted in full or in part on our website, blog, Facebook, or Twitter pages.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
The closing date for entries is June 30, 2014. Enter Now!