Spring is just days away, and we’ve added a special category – Spring Favorites – to our website with books and products great for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, weddings, anniversaries, bridal showers, all coming up soon.
And, to celebrate the season, we’ve got a little contest for you where the prize is a $50 gift card to use when you order from www.YourNovel.com.
In 1835 famous British poet Lord Alfred Tennyson wrote Locksley Hall. In the poem, he says: “In the Spring a young man’s fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love.”
Our contest challenge for you is to fill in the blanks to complete these sentences:
In the Spring a man’s fancy lightly turns to thoughts of _______________
In the Spring a woman’s fancy lightly turns to thoughts of _______________
This contest is over and the winner of the $50 gift card code is Dodie Maslow.
We had many to choose from, and we chose her answers because of how she phrased her response in a poetic fashion. Here’s what she wrote:
“In the Spring a man’s fancy lightly turns to thoughts of sunshine on his back and the stillness of the water on a good fishing trip.
“In the Spring a woman’s fancy lightly turns to thoughts of the smell of a good rain, a warm bath, and flowers in bloom.”
Congrats, Dotie, and thanks for entering!
Here are the rules:
• No purchase is necessary.
• Entries must be emailed to submissions@YourNovel.com.
• You must fill in the blanks for each sentence, using 25 words or less for each answer.
• You must supply your name and email address.
• Only one entry per email address.
• The contest is open to worldwide entries.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
• One winner will be chosen by our judges and based on originality.
• This contest ends April 15, 2015, at 11:59 PM, EST, and the winner will be notified via email within 48 hours.
• The winner will receive a Gift Card Code valued at $50 US.
• The Gift Card Code will expire one year from the date issued.
• Gift Card Codes have no cash value, only redemption value on the YourNovel.com website.
• All entries become the property of YourNovel.com and may be posted in full or in part on our website, blog, Facebook, Twitter or other promotional outlets.
• The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
Enter now by sending your response to to submissions@YourNovel.com for your chance to win. Spread the word on your social media.