Get a head-start on your Valentine’s gift buying with our creative Love Notes on cardstock that you can customize with your own special messages, and there are enough that you can give one a week for the whole year. Our supply is limited, so we encourage you to order now.
These 52 Love Notes come bound, flip-top, notebook style and are easily removable one by one. The cover reads “You’re Just My Type, Love Noves – 52 Ways to Say “I Love You.”
Each card front inside has an encouraging saying or fun request, like “Baby, you still got it. (And I still want it.)” On the back side of each removable, 4 x 6 card are lined, blank spaces you can customize with your own special message.
Slip your special love note in a briefcase, under the pillow, or mail it to him or her at work. Frame it or include in a greeting card. Tuck one by his/her breakfast bagel (maybe seal it with a kiss -SWAK).
The $10 cost includes Free Shipping in the U.S., making this a very affordable Valentine’s gift at only 19 cents per Love Note. And they are attractively packaged.
Here are a few of the other sweet, loving sentiments you’ll get in the $10 pack of 52 Love Notes:
- You and I can do almost anything — or nothing at all – and still have the most awesome time.
- I love the way you look – and the way you look at me.
- Thanks for always knowing just what to say — even when it’s nothing at all.
- Inside your hug is one of the best places in the whole world!
- My sweet, my sweet, you’re my favorite treat.
(Please note: Several notes feature Bible scripture such as “Your love has given me great joy and encouragement,” and “Love is patient, love is kind … love never fails.”)