YourNovel.com always celebrates romance. The husband-wife team of J.S. Fletcher and Kathy Newbern who write together as Fletcher Newbern have written more than 20 of the 50+ novels, novellas and ebooks available on the web site. Their never-ending love and passion for romance created this business in 1992, and it has endured because of their commitment and dedication.
While they’re very proud of establishing the concept of the personalized, adult romance novel so long ago, they’re equally proud of helping others writers realize their dreams of becoming published authors. That effort began in 2002 with their first romance writing contest to celebrate 10 years in business, a contest they then repeated to acknowledge 20 years in business. The result was Celebrating Romance and Celebrating Romance 2.
Celebrating Romance 2 features the 10 enchanting stories from the 10 contest winners, tales of adventure, mystery and of course, love and romance. Nine of these are also available individually in ebook format:
- “Piece of Paradise” by Jamie Loafman of Garner, NC
- “Greco Romance” by Marilee Smith of Grand Island, NE
- “On a Rainy Night” by Yonnie Groza from Beacon, NY
- “Halloween Delights” by Eren Deniz of Morehead City, NC
- “Infectious Love” by Emily Dommershausen of Bedford, MA
- “Island Forecast: Danger” by Jayne Grey of Springfield, MO
- “Remote Control” by Lee Malcom of Calgary, Canada
- “The Grape Escape” by Sunshine Morrison, Portland, OR
- “An Aloha Scavenger Hunt” by Diane Vann of Honolulu, HI
- “Mayan Riviera: Unexpected Encounter” by Lisa West of Toronto, Canada.
Celebrating Romance 2 is available in hardcover, paperback and as an eBook. You can add a photo to the cover, or even have a full front cover featuring just your photo. (That’s Fletcher Newbern at left on the book’s cover.)
Celebrate romance again and again in these exciting tales personalized with more than two dozen details about the two of you. While Feb. 7 was the cutoff for regular shipping for Valentine’s, you can still order using Express. And, great news, all ebooks including this full book can be delivered electronically even on Valentine’s.