What month would you guess is the most popular for getting married? June, right?
Yes, at least that was right over 20 years ago when YourNovel.com created personalized romance novels, but not now. According to The Knot, 16% of couples marry in October and September (a tie), with June at 13%.
That said, it’s likely you know someone who’s getting married this fall (we do), or who is celebrating an anniversary (we are). That means you’ll need a memorable gift.
Our personalized books of love fit the bill, and here are 10 reasons for using them during this autumn wedding/anniversary season:
- Monogrammed towels are common wedding gifts, but a romance novel starring the couple will remain a keepsake. For many brides, it’s the first time they see their “new name” in print.
- Write a special, personalized dedication to the couple that’s printed in the bound book, such as:
Newlyweds John and Ann Smith
Your Aunt & Uncle Betty and Grady
We Wish You A Happily-Ever-After Life
With Love, Prosperity, Health and Happiness
October 1, 2018
- For this “wedding month,” imagine how many anniversaries there are (parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, in-laws, friends, and don’t forget yourself). Now consider how difficult it is to come up with a new, unique gift idea – especially for couples who’ve been together for decades.
- Paper is the traditional first-year anniversary gift. Forget customized stationery; let them star in a novel, reading about themselves on a romantic adventure (50+ to choose from).
- Go all out with a fully customized cover that is printed using a full photograph of the couple.
A complete explanation of cover photo options is found on our FAQ page: https://yournovelblog.com/Home/Faq#1
- Imagine how the bride-to-be will react at her bridal shower when you read aloud the “sexy” parts of her romantic adventure novel.
- Leave the male stripper for someone else’s bachelorette party. Get creative and put the wife-to-be and her betrothed in a wild or mild novel – titillating yet tasteful as we say.
- It’s likely you cannot give them a $5,000 cruise as a honeymoon getaway, but you can send them on a nautical adventure in one of our cruise books for around $50.
- A fun respite from their real-life honeymoon action would be reading about themselves between the covers of an adventure romance novel.
- Our personalized ebooks can be emailed as pdfs anywhere in the world. Pull an ultimate surprise by electronically sending an ebook starring the couple to his or her email address while they’re at their honeymoon destination.
There’s plenty of time to have a printed novel fully customized and shipped for wedding/anniversary dates, and here’s a promotional code to encourage you to order ASAP:
- During the online ordering process, use the code OctWed18% to take 18% off your purchase until October 31, 2018.
Use our codes as often as you’d like and share them with friends, family and on social media.
If the bride’s a reader, she will not only love when she reads about herself in a book starring her and her new hubby, but will also remember who gave it to her as a gift of love. And you and your Hunny Bunny can star in one, too, while you’re at it.