Ah, autumn is in the air, and even though we love summer, this time of year is very special. The wind has a little coolness to it, the days are getting shorter, the romantic nights longer. Time for cuddling and snuggling, maybe in front of a fire pit or on the living room couch.
This month we are hosting a contest called Ah, Autumn, and you can enter to win a $100 Gift Card code to use on the YourNovel.com website.
This contest is over. The winner was Michael Fazendin. Congrats, and thanks for being smart enough to enter.
Here are the rules to enter and win YourNovel.com’s Ah, Autumn Contest:
- No purchase is necessary.
- You must supply your full name, email address, and like us on our Facebook page (if you already follow us, you can enter anyway). You can earn more entries by following us on our Twitter accounts and also by Tweeting about the contest.
- The contest is open to U.S. and Canada entries only.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- One winner will be chosen at random thru Giveaway Tools.
- The winner will be contacted within 48 hours by email and announced on our blog.
- The winner will be given a Gift Card Code good for $100, which can be used for any personalized books or ebooks on the YourNovel.com site.
- The Gift Card Code will expire one year from the date issued.
- Gift Card Codes have no cash value, only redemption value on the YourNovel.com site.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
The closing date for entries is October 7, 2014, at 11:59 PM EST. Enter Now!
We just got back from a wedding in Virginia Beach, VA, that was held at the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center – what a unique venue, right? The next morning, the newlyweds were on their way to Hawaii to start their marriage off in a very special way.
If you know a couple getting married, how about sending them on a honeymoon to Hawaii, in a book (Hawaii is Romance), where they become the stars of the story. It’s like sending them on that $10,000 honeymoon for less than $50, especially when you use this 15% off offer: use HonMoon15% when it asks for your promo code on the www.YourNovel.com site. We now have 50 titles to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that meets your needs.
You can use the code HonMoon15% until October 7, 2014, at 11:59 PM, EST. It may
be used as often as you’d like and can be shared with friends and family – put it on Twitter or your Facebook page if you’d like.
Chances are you or someone you know was married around this time of year. Regardless of whether it’s for a “paper” anniversary (paper is traditional gift for first-year anniversaries) or for that 50-year mark, give a lasting memory – of that special day and of you, the person who gave the lasting memento of the day.
Happy Anniversary to anyone having one. We’ve got a big one coming up in October ourselves.
Keep the love alive,
Kathy and Fletcher