Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday) is March 4 this year, and here is a totally fun way of attending it while staying home. Become the stars in our book Let the Good Times Roll, which is set in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. And now, you can win a free trip to Mardi Gras (in our book) by entering YourNovel.com’s contest where we are giving away a free plain paperback copy to one lucky winner. Just use the form to enter:
This contest has closed.
The winner is Melony Garcia.
Congrats and enjoy your trip to Mardi Gras – in a book!
We will never forget our Mardi Gras experience of riding on the Krewe of Orpheus, throwing beads for hours, the excitement that fills the streets of the city and the French Quarter, the cheering crowds begging for beads, the gala balls associated with the parades, the celebrities, and, of course, there’s Naw’lins itself, the self-proclaimed party capital of the world.
We had such a great time on our visit that we wrote this book and named it after the city’s year-round slogan, Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler, which translates to “Let the Good Times Roll.” You will share in some of those good times we had between the pages of this book, which stars you and your Hunny Bunny.
In the book, you’ll find yourself dining in the finest restaurants, exploring the French Quarter, watching parades and catching beads that lead to your big night: riding on a float during the Orpheus Parade, created by the life of the party and American Idol host – Harry Connick, Jr.
Yet as in all good books, there’s a twist to your fun and games: in the prickly heat of the voodoo-laced Big Easy, an itchy situation shows how precious your life together really is.
If you ever wanted to experience Mardi Gras, this is your book.
Here’s a link to a YouTube video to show a bit of what is in the book.
Buy It: Head over to YourNovel.com to read about Let the Good Times Roll. Of course, if it’s not for you, there are 50 other titles to choose from.
To help you with your purchase, here’s a discount code for 20% off your purchase: GTimes20
To use it during during your online ordering process, when asked for your Promotional Code, type in GTimes20 and you’ll get 20% off the products you order, whether Let the Good Times Roll or otherwise.
The discount code is good through midnight Tuesday, March 4, 2014 EST. It may be used as many times as you’d like and can be shared with friends, family and anyone you know who’s looking for a trip to Mardi Gras – in a book. Share it on your social media pages if you’d like.
Connect: Don’t forget to like YourNovel.com on Facebook, Twitter or our blog to get all the latest news and promotions.
Win It: YourNovel.com is giving away a free trip to Mardi Gras (in a book) to one lucky winner who enters our contest. For your chance to win, enter the Giveaway Tools below. Good luck!
Here are the rules:
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per email address.
- The contest is open to U.S. and Canadian entries only.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- One winner will be chosen at random thru the Giveaway Tools.
- This contest ends March 3, 2014, at 11:59 PM, EST, and the winner will be notified within 48 hours.
- The winner will be contacted by email and announced on our blog.
- The winner will be given a Gift Card Code for one free plain paperback copy of the personalized novel Let the Good Times Roll (a $56.95 vlaue in the US) 48 hours from when the contest has ended.
- The Gift Card Code will expire one year from the date issued.
- Gift Card Codes have no cash value; only redemption value for one free plain paperback copy of the personalized novel Let the Good Times Roll, including regular shipping and handling.
- All entries become the property of YourNovel.com and may be posted in full or in part on our website, blog, Facebook, or Twitter page.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
So enter for a chance to win and good luck.
Keep the love alive
Fletcher and Kathy